- Crédits photo : OT Sud Brionnais
- Crédits photo : Jean-Pierre GALICHON
Built in 1875, the chapel of Pontet was restored in 1979. It was the Abbot Veylon who had it built. He was indeed suffering from a canker on his face and this disease, which he had been suffering from for a long time, did not get better. He sought the help of the Blessed Virgin and was cured. He then had it built in recognition, on the banks of the stream "Le Pontet". The frame and roof of the chapel were renovated in March 1998.