...

Chapelle de Dun

Saint-Racho - Chapel

  • Crédits photo : SMPCB Crédits photo : SMPCB
  • Crédits photo : S. Gaillard Crédits photo : S. Gaillard
  • Crédits photo : T. Lapetite Crédits photo : T. Lapetite
  • Crédits photo : SMPCB
  • Crédits photo : S. Gaillard
  • Crédits photo : T. Lapetite

Located at the top of the Dun mountain, this chapel, whose origins probably date back to the 12th century, is the former parish church of Saint-Racho. Ruined, it was entirely restored thanks to donations from Philibert Lombard de Buffières (1838-1912), Count of Rambuteau.