- Crédits photo : SMPCB
- Crédits photo : OT Sud Brionnais
- Crédits photo : T. Lapetite
Located at the top of the Dun mountain, this chapel, whose origins probably date back to the 12th century, is the former parish church of Saint-Racho. Ruined, it was entirely restored thanks to donations from Philibert Lombard de Buffières (1838-1912), Count of Rambuteau.